Any person who violates these rules will be excluded from the Library and lose Library privileges for a period of up to one year based on the severity of the infraction.
1. Engaging in conduct that disrupts or interferes with the normal operation of the Library, or disturbs Library staff, volunteers or customers, including, but not limited to:
- Unreasonable noise, loud or boisterous behavior
- Use of abusive or threatening language or gestures
- Soliciting, petitioning, or distributing written materials or canvassing inside the Library
- Illegal or criminal behavior
2. Failure to follow the reasonable direction of a Library staff member or volunteer.
Individuals who repeatedly violate these Behavior Rules after having been previously excluded from the Library may face exclusion longer than 1-year.
Adopted 06.30.08 Cathlamet Public Library Board of Trustees
- Get a Library Card
- Holiday Closures
- Web Resources
- About the Library
- Research Databases
(All day) ~ Independence day
(All day) ~ Veteran's Day
Thu, 11/30/17 through Fri, 12/01/17
(All day) ~ Thanksgiving Holiday
Sun, 12/24/17 through Mon, 12/25/17
(All day) ~ Christmas
(All day) ~ New Year's Eve Day
(All day) ~ 2015 Holiday closures